Friday, March 12, 2010

Universal Loving Kindess Exercise


Happy Friday to All!

I hope all those who are going through some tough life situations this past week or so are coping well and maybe using some of the exercises we have learned so far. I believe that the efforts we put out to improve how we deal with life's blows will show through to others and will set the example so that they can learn to deal with what life throws at them too.

As I am posting to this I am listening to "everybody hurts" on Gina's Blog! I love you for this Gina! I love that song!

As far as the Universal Loving Kindess Exercise...wow...I have to say, it is great to know that my energy is flowing out from my heart into the air waves and I know that energy has to go somewhere and believe it will go to all the people I thought about while practicing this exercise! I would highly recommend this to anyone because it can be done anytime.

One Word:

Appreciate

Will be posting more on the other exercises throughout the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Jill - I *really* appreciate your post and your thoughts on the Loving-Kindness exercise. The idea of remote-healing/remote-love is still so foreign to many -- but those who practic and experience it know that it is real.

    Keep up the exercises and thanks for energizing post!

    Take Care - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Jill. At first I was thinking what song is she talking about then I started singing it in my head and I was like "oh yeah." Why is it that when we are sad we listen to sad songs and when we are happy we listen to up beat songs? Don't you think it should be the other way around?

    ReplyDelete