Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Final Blog

Hello Everyone,

I am thrilled to have finished two more classes. Only five more to go but, with each class, I get kind of "hooked" on or should I say "attached" to some of my classmates and like to hear from them. This class has been more special because of the blogs...

If I can ever figure out how to really "work it", I can post music, links and other interesting material to mine. I find that sometimes, I run out of patience with looking for help to figure out how to do something.

I have enjoyed this class and the supportive way people have treated me and although we have all never met, it has been a pleasure "meeting" you all. I know that the things I am learning/have learned will serve me well and I am looking forward to having my own little niche in the wellness world even though I just took a job that is not wellness oriented. Try finding a job in the field with no experience! I plan on starting my own website, getting my wellness coaching certification and at some point my Master's Degree in Nutrition...my hubby is pushing me to do that. God only knows, I should at least be much better at eating once I get my degree ha?

The techniques I learned for stress reduction are invaluable and have helped me each day I am alive and that is the one thing I will take away from this class!

Good luck to you all.

JILL

5 comments:

  1. Jill,
    I have to say that I have really enjoyed this class as well. It has made me realize a lot about myself and how our mind works. I am working hard on improving my mind. It may take a while, but I am willing to try! ;) Thank you for all your comments and I wish you the best at Kaplan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jill,

    I will be missing all my friends in this class including you. Even though we all did not know each other we still gave each other support. And I think that was what made the class more special to me. I want to wish you the best of luck in achieving your Master degree in Nutrition. This class hae helped me to be at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - Great final post! I agree that it is easy to "get attached" to others within the class and I hope that we are able to keep in touch -- if not through the blogs than through facebook, linkedin or some other social media! (Perhaps even e-mail ;))

    I'm taking a term off -- but wish you the best in your upcoming classes...and look forward to hearing all about your new job and the new classes!

    Take Care and talk soon - David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill it was nice meeting you sharing and learning, and reading your post. Congratulation to you having only five more class to go. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you in other upcoming class. Remember to put God first,meditate, and relax and stay stress free.
    Velma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill,

    I wish you all the best, it sounds as though you are almost done, that has to bee so exciting for you. It was a pleasure learning from you, it sounds like you have an abundance of wellbeing working in your favor. Take care of yourself.

    jaimie

    ReplyDelete